Anglers' Bill of Rights
KeepAmericaFishing™ Anglers' Bill of Rights
Let your voice be heard! Please sign the KeepAmericaFishing™ Anglers' Bill of Rights and join efforts with our nation's 60 million anglers who say that we want to keep our nation's public waters open, clean and abundant with fish.
Our Anglers' Bill of Rights
As the voice of the American angler, we believe that:
- Every American has a right to sustainably fish on our nation's public waterways.
- Our right to fish is being undermined. As one of our nation's most popular outdoor sports and a cornerstone of fisheries conservation, recreational fishing is worthy of protecting now and for generations to come.
I proudly support the following statements:
- Anglers have the right to sustainably fish on our nation's public waterways.
- Fisheries conservation management practices need to be based on sound scientific data that demonstrate clear benefits to the health of the fishery.
- Anglers are our nation's most visible fisheries conservationists committed to conserving our nation's natural resources.